Friday, November 30, 2012

My Favorite Star trek Beauty To Star In New Major Film!





My Favorite Federation Darling, Miss Linda Park, is to star in a new major motion picture with the fantastic Ed Harris! It is the Look Of Love, and damn, she's got it! Linda has it going on! I first had the pleasure of meeting Linda in Amsterdam, Netherlands in 2007. She reeks talent and grace.


The film also stars Annette Benning and the incredible Robin Williams. Robin, is a powerhouse comedic actor as everyone knows, but he is also a fantastic serious actor and can be quite creepy!


In soon to be published books, I have written several characters myself, specifically with Linda in mind, so I am super-pleased she has landed this role with Ed Harris (who was superb in Pollock!)! Linda, we adore you as Hoshi Sato, but your talent is that of Shakespeare quality. Full ahead, warp 7!



    

No comments:

Post a Comment